Friday, February 26, 2010

Some cookies orders

Yeah it is Friday!!! Whoo hoo I am so excited and the best part of it is that I am OFF WORK!! Wade and I are heading down to the lake this weekend to clean out his stuff since he finally sold the place. They close on March 19th, it will be sad, but good :)
So excited that I got another order for a little boy's 6th birthday party for 20 soccer balls....too excited how they turned out. Very cute!!! Thank you so much Lindsey from Madylu Tutu for your order!

Here is another cute little bucket for my friend Katie's new baby girl Caroline Elizabeth Schroeder....she is super cute!!



And here are some yummy Friday HAPPIES just b/c it is Friday!! I did these for Lizzie's school Little Guppy to match a shirt they have in their Guppy Shop. Hopefully the teachers will enjoy!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: