Sunday, July 11, 2010

My little love bug is 2 months old!!!

I can hardly believe my little Bella Nicole is 2 months already...man how time flies. It has been so great so far. You are such a fun little girl to have! You just started smiling about a week ago and I get a giggle from you every now and then, which makes my day complete! You are starting to coo and caaa like you are trying to have a conversation with me :) I love it! You are also starting to sleep a little longer which mommy appreciates oh so much. The other night you did 7:30 - 3:30....I woke up just to make sure you were ok....

Here are a few shots with your 2 month old shirt curtosity of Picky Sticky....love them!



You looked a little like a boy so I had to throw on a cute pink bow ......



I love you very much...you are truly my angel :)
Love Mom

No comments: