Saturday, October 30, 2010

Apple Picking

Here we are at our first Family Apple Picking outing...I used to do this all the time when I was a little kid so of course I wanted to start this tradition with our little family :) Too bad it was so darn hot that day as you can see with Lizzie's tank top on!! It was a lot of fun, we took the Grafton ferry over the river and that was an experience in itself...a lot of people had that same idea from St. Charles and we ended up waiting for over an hour just to get on the thing since it took only about 15 cars at a time :) But it was still fun!!

Grace & Lizzie posing for me after filling the bag...Fuji's were the apple of choice as it was a little late and that was about the only thing that was left at this point.
A quick shot of Wade and I...we don't get many together since I am usually the one snapping the pics.



The girls on the tractor before we head out.....


Another group shot waiting in line for the tractor to come pick us up :)



And sweet little Bella !



No comments: