Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bella's photo shoot...on Main Street

I have partnered with Adler Photography to provide her cookies for her clients and in turn she provides me with great photos!!!   I was so excited for Bella's 1 year old shoot...went down on Main Street in St. Charles and I can hardly wait to see what she presents to us.....I can't wait to display at her first birthday party next month.   Here are few quick shots of us preparing to head out.....notice the bib over the cute shirt made by AddyReece Boutique 




How come picture shoots just stress you out!!  I know there are more mom's out there that stress out as much as I do...nevermind the fact that I totally forgot to bring sunscreen for my little babies sensitive skin when it was a wopping 88 degrees...I mean who does that. 

No comments: