Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day @ Dad's

Christmas time in my family has become so much more special to me...it is a time that I have all of my family in 1 town. I was always very fortunate to have all my funny crazy brothers in the same town and while college took us away from each other....we all ended up back in the same town...good old St. Louis. Well as we get older and jobs have taken one brother, Todd down South to Naples, FL where my Mom and Kent are living currently, it has made me appreciate the holidays that much more. Here are a few of the pictures from Christmas day at Dad's house. I love my brother's so much and truly do cherish the crazy fun times we have together. This year my mom and stepdad brought us all together to spend 6 days down in FL together...nothing special just spending quality time together. It has been great and I will be sure to post on that as soon as I get back in town....

Family is so important...no bond is stronger. I love my family so much!!







Just a few shots of my crazy family...Todd's favorite gift this year was his 2 - Night Vision Goggles and oh yes he got 2 pairs.  One from me and one from Kevin!! 

No comments: