Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holiday Break in Naples

So excited a couple months ago when my mom called and said that our Christmas presents to each one of my brothers was that they were going to fly us all down to Naples during the Christmas Break!!  Sign me up...nothing better than spending time with the entire family for just under a week.   As I have gotten older I just love spending time with my parents and brothers...we just have so much fun and cherish the times when we are together since my mom and kent spend most of the year in Naples and Todd lives down there as well.   The girls had an absolute blast playing with each other and cousins Meghan and Mallie. 

These group shots turned out great on Mimi & Pawpaw's back porch..they have some fancy name in FL ..leniu (no idea how to spell it)

Lizzie and Bella at breakfast before we headed off to the beach.

 
Some cute shots of Bella before and after at the Beach


 Some shots of the pool ...Stacie & Rupert/Lizzie starting to get sick..she ended up with Strep and was sick half the trip.  She was such a trooper though!    And the classic shot of Kevin & Katie, and Todd doing who knows what with his hands.



No comments: