Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bedtime with Lizzie

B
Here is my sweet Lizzie getting ready for bed! She is my little model with her adorable smile. She lights up my day each and every day. Good night my princess. And don't let the bed bugs bite. :).


It is crazy how big she is getting...little Miss Independent!!  Still loving Kindergarten every day and trying each week to get the "Good Student Award"   It is amazing what a little construction piece of paper shaped as a Ribbon with some Glitter can make a 6 year old do.



I have always been pretty lucky with Lizzie that she has always gone to bed like clockwork...never once getting out of bed when she was little.   I remember when she was younger waking up in the morning and she would just be hanging out in her bed waiting for me to come get her.   Playing with stuffed animals.  Hopefully when Bella is older she is the same like her older sister Lizzie.  

No comments: