Thursday, March 28, 2013

Almost Easter...what the what??

So I feel like time is just a whirlwind...it was just Valentine's Day I sware! Now it is Easter this weekend...man time is flying. Trying to slow it down a bit. Last night we decorated some Easter eggs while Daddy was out with clients. Bella was hilarious...running around screaming at the top of her lungs...almost time for my Easter party! I tell you what, she is the funniest thing ever right now. You really never know what is going to come out of her mouth. She LOVES to dance and sing right now and one of her favorites it "This girl is on FIRE" by Alicia Keys. Screams it from the top of her lungs...and she is also taking a liking to anything Taylor Swift. The girl has a serious memory!
A little BELLA-ISM from yesterday while driving to pick up Grace and Ava from school....
Bella - Mommy we have a real problem here...my shoes are all wet!

Here she is playing with her boogie wipes on the snowy day we had on the 24th....we got almost 12 inches!!

A little helper in the kitchen while I made pancakes one morning...she loves helping me with her stool that actually says Landry on it.  I need to get her one for sure for her birthday :)



Some shots of the EASTER egg decorating evening we had :)






Bella started getting a little whiny when she found out that all of her eggs were already done :(  She loves to craft and create, would do it all day if I let her.  Love the eyebrows!









Looking forward to the weekend of festivities..been running around trying to make sure everyone has outfits and such.  I tell you what these girls have massive growing spurts in winter time.  I feel like every time someone tries on a pair of nice shoes, they don't fit!  Well good thing they all enjoy each others hand me downs!  

  





No comments: