Monday, March 18, 2013

Landry at 2 Months Old!!

Landry Wade - You are already 2 months old and can hardly believe it.  You are your daddy's clone of course and this pic below is my absolute fave!  You are having a stare down with that big daddy of yours :)  
You are smiling all the time and love your sisters and mommy so much!  I am seeing a trend of being a mommy's boy which I LOVE!!  You are such an easy going baby still and sleeping about 8 hours at night.  Which is unheard of when it comes to my babies....put you down around 8:30 and you make it till about 3:30-4 every night.  Ava, Grace and Lizzie love holding you and feeding you from the bottle (which is a HUGE help for Mommy) so I can actually shower at times :)   Bella loves laying next to you in the morning and watching cartoons and she loves coming up and patting your head and talking to you.  You two will be the best of friends I just know it :)  Keep growing little guy...you were 13.3 lbs at your 2 month checkup.
Love you so much - Mommy














No comments: