Monday, January 25, 2010

My Sunday Suprise!!

So as I woke up on Sunday morning I opened my bedroom door and I saw pink and white streamers and balloons leading me downstairs.....and I saw all three girls sitting around the kitchen table with lots of presents and a cake! I asked what all this was for and they were like "We wanted to throw you our own baby shower!!" They were so excited and proud of themselves as they had gone out and picked out different things with Wade on Saturday!


I was so excited that they all wanted to do this for me considering the week I had just gone through! Needless to say my Sunday was priceless :) I got so many fun little presents for Bella! Each thing picked out specifically by each one of them.



Some of the fun gifts are below....


Thanks so much to my girls......they made my weekend so special!!! I will never forget this :) Please excuse my morning face...ugh! I had just work up!!

















1 comment:

Four Fit Sisters said...

So cute Erin. I love the little surprises!!! I am so excited to meet miss Bella!!!