Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Showers & Dad's Birthday

I had a great fun weekend starting off with much needed girls night on Thursday the 11th with super yummy pizza and wonderful cupcakes! It was great to see all my girls and they even suprised me with my baby bedding for little BELLA!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!






My momma was in town this weekend and it was great to see her...we all went out to dinner on Friday night with a night of shopping at Babies R Us...got to get our new travel system as well.




Then some fun shots of the Luncheon my mom threw me at Cardwell's in Frontenac.










Thanks to everyone that attended the great lunch!!


Today is actually my dad's birthday!! We had a wonderful BBQ to celebrate last night, oh how I love BBQ pork steaks! They are my favorite by far!! I apologize I will post more pics of the night, this is the only one I got on my camers and both the goofballs had their eyes closed!!!







No comments: