Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Little helper....through the years

Eversince I can remember, Lizzie has loved helping me make chocolate chip cookies...I have pics of her back when she was 2 I think helping me (or at least waiting to like the spoon).

With my new venture she knows that just about everynight I am making cookies, but she gets especially excited when the chocolate chip orders come in...(she is not too fond of the sugar cookies) Here are a few shots from her helping or just watching I should say, since all she really likes to do is pour in the chocolate chips :)


Here are a few pictures of Lizzie back in January 2007....how little and cute is she!


Here are some shots from May 2007

And from March 22, 2010....oh how she is growing up :)

I love my little princess so much and as much as I hate to see her get older, I cherish these little memories we get to make each time we bake some yummy cookies. I know when I was little I loved making cookies with my mom!!







No comments: