Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a fun week!!!

It actually might hit 60 degrees today and how I love opening windows up in my house and bringing in that fresh air...and just getting the stale out! There are so many fun things that happened this week at the Civey house!!

Friday night was Grace's 1st dance....she had a casual 6th, 7th & 8th grade dance at the Lutheran Highschool, which brought in all the Lutheran schools in the area for this mixer. She was really excited!



Then we got a new car...well not brand new but new to us....as we are expecting #4 there was no way we were going to be able to fit the whole fam in either one of our cars, so out car shopping we have been for the past few months. And finally today we got to pick her up! Here are few shots of the very excited girls in the back of the Chevy Suburban...wow I feel like I am driving a bus, but oh so nice when the girls are not on top of each other!!




I hope everyone has a great weekend...I am off to make some cookies (Shamrocks & Easter) to showcase on my cookie site LIZZIE JEAN'S COOKIES!!!

No comments: