Friday, March 25, 2011

The hubs is away....catching up on sleep :)

And this is what Bella and I do...we have had not much going on....so we like to catch up on our sleep :)  Daddy has been at a work conference since Wednesday and Lizzie has been with Mike b/c their wedding was today....so they have been doin
Daddy has been at a work conference since Wednesday and Lizzie has been with Mike b/c their wedding was today....so they have been doing all of their fun events.   Today I went over to her Grandma Brenda's and fixed her hair up all nice for the wedding!  Too bad is was SNOWING today so hoping it actually stayed curled was pretty much a lost cause...but I doused her with hairspray.  To the point that I could barely breathe!  She was so excited to be a part of his big day.   And she was just beautiful!! This is the first wedding she has been in..so to see her all dressed up in that fancy dress was equally fun for me!    Maybe one day her uncles will settle down so she can be in another one before she turns 20!  



And of course I have been baking my tail off...each night for a few hours after work and then again early in the morning for a few hours.   One day I will open my dream shop...right on Main Street in St. Charles.   I am stating it now at 7:23pm on Friday, March 25th.   One day....a girl can always dream right :)

No comments: