Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My new favorite thing....

I am newly addicted to Antitquing and Flea Markets...wow there is just so much fun stuff there to buy and then turn around and turn it into a new work of art :)  St. Charles has some really good ones down on Main Street (love that area!)   The hubs just loves when I return and he just doesn't quite understand why I walk through the door with a old rickety window.  I ensure him that I have a plan....and afterwards he loves!!  



I love this because it is hanging right on the wall I walk through each evening out of the garage and it is the first thing I get to see :)  I reminds me that no matter what Family is so important - and even though it is inevitable that there will be joys and trials faced...just being together makes your family circle even stronger.  

These were taking the day after Christmas at my mom's house...it was so pretty with the freshly fallen snow....



No comments: