Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Bella!!!

Let's just say the older you get the quicker life seems to go....I mean literally I feel like I was just laying in the hosptial bed ready to pop...and I blink and now my Bella Nicole is 1 years old!!   I need to slow down!!


A shot of my two opposites!!  Wow...but they sure are funny together!!


This was all taken before school....Lizzie Jean's Cookies supplied us with Mini Cupcakes for her classroom at Little Guppy :)





She sure loves everyone over there...I know she had the best birthday with all of her friends!

Bella - Today you turned 1 years old...and you might be the biggest ham baby I have ever seen.  You are truly happy all the time....except the fact that mommy just found out that you need Tubes in your ears b/c you have had a chronic ear infection since January...I can only imagine in dealing with that annoying pain and how happy you still are all the time!   So you are going into surgery tomorrow....tube time.
You love your sisters so much...you get sooooo excited when any of them walk into the room...
When Daddy walks into the room you light up...especially when he says "Hello Jello"...but you are a momma's girl...:)  You love playing games with Mommy and Daddy on who you want holding you.  You lean into Daddy then pull back quickly to be with Mommy!   It is just too funny!
you love to help mom with the laundry...pulling clothes out and handing them to me is what you love to do.  You still are not walking, but are so close....you love to stand up all the time while hanging on to anything.  
You squinty eye smile and laugh lights up any room you are in....you smile and laugh at everyone..even strangers.   Continue that wonderful spririt little Bella....love you so much xoxoxox Mommy

No comments: