Saturday, May 7, 2011

Long Weekend - Orlando

Loving the times when Mom gets to come into town to see all of us....this Mother's Day weekend my mom and Kent came into town and watched Bella while I flew down to meet Wade in Orlando while he was in between meetings. OH it was so nice to sleep in have coffee all morning!!! So peaceful!

I actually got Wade to do a pedi with me..(Oliver you will know what I am talking about!  The scratching of the sheets is all gone!  Oh thank god!!)






Mamosa's on the porch at the Spa...so nice!!


Me taking a pic of myself on our way to dinner b/c honestly I wanted to see what my hair looked like in pics!  I know pathetic, but you know when you haven't been to the hairdresser in forever and you are really in between styles and just trying to figure out if you should keep growing or cut it...welll this is me trying to figure it out.  BTW: Hated my hair that night!



Poolside and with my favorite foo foo drink...Berry Runner...or something like that :)


 So this is the first time I ever used the automatic timer on my cheapo camera...it was quite funny me hittign the button and trying to sprint to the couch in my heals, sit down and act like I had been posing for minutes!!  Too funny!  That is really why I got a great smile out of Wade b/c he was really just laughing at me!





What a great long weekend....I think it is sooooo important to do things like this at least once a year with the hubs/spouses!   With 4 kiddos between the both of us everyone can get so caught up in all the activities and hustle and bustle of everyday life....

No comments: