Friday, May 27, 2011

Insta-Friday....

Once again life over at the Civey home was crazy this week....had lots of softball games, crazy weather, and tons of cookie/sweet orders to fill :) But as this business of mine is growing I am loving Friday nights after all my orders have been delivered/picked up. I had just enough left over batter from a smash cake I made for Bella's little friend Emma's 1st Birthday...to be able to make the girls some mini cupcakes along with icing for them to decorate....they love the leftovers!!


Ava & Lizzie decorating with my stash of sprinkles

Lizzie on the Little Tikes house that we keep trying to donate somewhere, although I do believe that the girls would just be devastated as they know they are too big to play on the inside...but that doesn't mean that they can't play on top!


Bella isn't walking just yet, but it is any day....Ava helping her walk through the grass
Look at that little belly on Bella...love that baby fat they have when they haven't started walking it all off, just precious!

This is my favorite of the week...love the black and white and her piggy's....
her innocent smile I want to freeze her in time right now, she truly is my little angel

Big Wade man doing our typical Friday night ritual...ordering some dinner with a cold beer.  After a long week of working we want nothing to do with the kitchen.  Tonight was actually sunny and nice, it has been miserable and tons of rain storms (understatement actually....we are so sick of nasty weather here in the midwest!!)

Lizzie and I taking advantage of the nice weather on the patio ...my twin :)

Ava and Bells again on her favorite little walker

And this was taken earlier in the week ...another favrite of mine...she was trying to climb in her stroller it was hilarious...she is also quite the monkey with no fear!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Go link up over at




No comments: