Sunday, August 7, 2011

What the heck.....where was I??

All I have to say is WOW!!  Who doesn't write anything since May 28th!!   I mean summertime there are so many fun and busy things going on, but I could at least write a little here and there and post some pics so I can keep all the memories jotted down before they leave my mind!

Anyway I am going to try and get this going once again and keep it updated as often as possible!
So many fun things this summer...lots of trips to the lake (and that's what I have most pics of so that is what we will blog about)

It was a slow start to the lake other than Memorial Weekend...Wade and I had 2 weeks of vacation planned out but they didn't start until late July... so the first time we got to go down was the week of July 18th.


Bella hanging out in Aunt Stacie's condo exploring....I swear she never sits down...just walks into each room multiple times checking everything out.

 Bella and big sissy Grace on the porch looking for boats...Bella waves to each and everyone and says "HI"
These two are just clowns! 

 My poser Lizzie

 Girls building sandcastles at Frankie and Louie's...Bella just wanted to eat the sand.  Not good!

 As you can see on the bottom of her lip....sand which had been in her mouth about 2 minutes before!  Yuck!




Bella all tuckered out after a long day of boating!

This is the funiest pic of the trip!  Lizzie and Ava were playing camera with Bella and this shot was taken by Lizzie.   I think their facial expressions are hilarious!

Cute one out to lunch at Jolly Rogers!

Summer is flying by and as I write this Lizzie has 3 days left of summer vacation!  Crazy how time flies!

1 comment:

James said...

Teehee. I almost called you to make sure everything was OK. Good to see you back to writing.