Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slaker again....School started

It is now November 5th and I haven't posted since August...wow!!!   I tell you what life is so busy and just seems to get away from us, but I need to make sure and update this as I LOVE going back to see what I have posted in the past....as my little ones are getting so big so fast!!! 

I will update with as many pics on what has been happening the past few months and then continue to go forward :)  Miss Lizzie started 1st grade in August....amazing the pics from when she started Kindergarten and how much she looks so much older!! Not to mention that she grew a foot over the summer I think!   She has no pants!!   Love the beginning of school pictures...they look so sun kissed tan from lots of pool and lake days over the summer :) 


Love Bella and her fun hair....and her little sleepy eyes in the morning....she is 15 months here. 


Mommy & Lizzie...my twin....me and her stick out like a soar thumb in our blended family as all the others in our family are blonde as can be!!!


The shot I get each year now in front her of school


Next up Ava & Grace's big day of 1st day of school.....they started about a week after Lizzie did
Ava is in 3rd grade now

Grace is in 8th grade...she is the big fish now in school and is growing up each day


The family shot....love this pic!!!


Another one as I love to snap as many pics as possible....because the chance of getting all 4 girls to look with eyes open is no easy task.


The 3 big girls.....


I really can't believe how big they are getting.
I try to cherish as many days as possible b/c before I know they won't even be this size anymore :(
ENJOY EVERY DAY!!!

No comments: