Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Lake time....

Here was our second trip to the lake.....had a great time...with a few minor hiccups (girls mis behaving  caused us to cut this trip short)    I honestly felt like it was dejavu when I was little and I heard my mom and dad saying "That's it, we can't take it anymore....we are leaving!!"    I felt like good old Kim's voice was just spewing out of me!  Well when they say "Just wait till you have kids, you will know"  Well I am there and with a vengence!  Instead of 1 girl (me) and 3 boys in my family...it is the 4 girls I have now!
I pray everyday for strength to get through when they act up and I know they are kids...but oh my lord! 

So anyway we packed up on Friday (we were planning on staying till Sunday) and came home...no technology and pretty much a lot of silence on the way home. 

For the most part the girls had a blast as you can see by these pics, but had to write it out for two reasons...
1) It helps me to let it out (b/c I know that no family is perfect...and I have to accept that)
2) I want to be able to have the girls one day when they are older and have kids of their own and remember this event :)


My boating girls....(minus Grace - she was at home at basketball camp)








Classic Bella with spaghetti....loved just rubbing it all over her face!

This was her before the incident



This is a nice shot of them getting along :)

Anyway I hope we never have to do that again and that I hope we are not the only family that is a circus...after I type this out we are creating a chart of chores :) 

No comments: