Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Sunday

Well I can safely say that it is 10:10 am in St. Charles and I am still in PJ's!   It happens about every few months, but it is soooo rare that I have nothing going on and the hubs is watching Grace play basketball in Jeff City so that leaves the Bells and I alone for the weekend (Lizzie is with Daddy for the weekend.

I heart these days big time...and I have Bella napping soundly this morning so I can catch up on a few blogs, drink my coffee and wait for the next round of laundry to be done.   I try and have everything all caught up before the rush of all 4 kids hit us on Mondays.   Mondays are the days when we get all 4 all week (Ava and Grace are on the schedule of week with Dad and then week with Mom)  

So Bella and I have been enjoying a quiet morning ....here is a great upclose shot of a determined little girl to get her Apples & Cherries.   Look at those baby blues!!  Although this little one looks absolutly nothing like me I love that I get to have a little blonde hair blue eye baby....I really never thought that was possible with all my dark hair and dark eye genes :)


My favorite Civey family chalkboard with my new favorite....

And what I am waiting on....dough to thaw a little so I can get started on 2 dozen shamrock cookies to ship to FL on Tuesday....

P.S. - I just switched out the laundry and realized I forgot to put the dang laundry soap in there...WOW!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a perfectly relaxing Sunday afternoon! Bella is getting so big and I totally am starting to see more and more of you in her! She does have some gorgeous baby blues! And, don't worry about the laundry soap thing, I totally pulled a WOW the other day when I forgot to start the dryer...went to grab clothes for the kids and EVERYTHING was SOAKING wet!! Just goes to show you that our minds are ALWAYS going 100 miles a minute!! Enjoy your week...and keep up the great posting! You are on a roll....