Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Week

So this week has been pretty uneventful at the house....sickness has been down, I actually made it through a whole week of work without being called out due to ear aches, soar throats, strep, etc.  It was  the longest week ever by the way!!!  

Here are some cute shots of Lizzie and Bella playing around in the kitchen


It was the cutest thing...Lizzie was running around the house pushing Bella in the laundry basket.  Oh how I remember doing these types of things with my brothers...it's amazing how the little things can be so fun and there is no expense with a certain toy or anything.  


Here is my pumpkin playing with Mommy's work bag.  She loves this darn thing and her bag for bottles...it can keep her occupied forever!!   She is standing up like crazy on anything she can get her hands on...not walking yet, but I don't think it is far behind.


Oh I stand corrected, we were back at my favorite place..(not really) Dr Hoffman's office for Lizzie on Thursday just for a follow up on her double ear infection from the week before.   All clear...she was golden and she was acting like it for sure.  Spazzing out big time with hyperness...it was like she downed a can of mountain dew (you can tell my her little devil grin in the photo above)

Oh yeah we did have a huge week....on the days it was nice, Lizzie has dropped the training wheels.  She is doing great!!  Still runs into cars that are parked on the side of the road but we are making progress!!

I have been baking like crazy this whole month!!  Figured that I have made over 500 cookies in the past month.  All great!!!   Lizzie Jean's Cookies Blog

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Love you all!!

No comments: