Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

My favorite thing in my  entire house...my family chalk board that hangs in my kitchen...I love it and the girls love seeing what new things appear on here throughout the week....

 
Love the flowers my Dad sent me....he is so sweet...sends me the most gorgeous flowers on each Valentine's Day to my work.   Love him!!!

One of my little Valentine's....

The evening was spent with one of our favorites...KFC (Ava had bball practice) so we ate a little later followed up with a Icecream Sunday bar...the girls loved creating their own. 
Aunt Joanne suprised us by dropping off some wonderful little gifts for the girls at daycare, which the balloons were the biggest hit with Lizzie.  She felt so proud walking out with her big package of 4 balloons.  
We ate our yummy chicken and opened all the great cards that we had gotten from mimi/pawpaw, aunt jerry/uncle charlie, aunt joanne & mommy (Erin) and Daddy (Wade)

What a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments: